About the product
Handpicked with care and naturally ripened, these Organic Alphonso Mangoes by AAMRAI are grown in the red soils of Konkan and black rock of Western Ghats, fired by the hot Ratnagiri sun and cooled by the salty breeze from the Arabian Sea. Alphonso Mangoes are renowned for their sweetness, creamy texture, flavour and aroma, making it an absolute treat for mango enthusiasts.
- Free delivery on orders above $149
- FRUIT WEIGHT: Approximately 2.3kg (12 pieces of mangoes per box)
- FRUIT SIZE: These little drops of delight are the size are slightly bigger than a tennis ball
- Certified Organic USDA (USA), JAS (Japan) and India Organic
- Price is inclusive of all taxes
Please note that the mangoes are harvested semi-ripe and will take 1-4 days to ripen. As the mangoes are naturally ripened, the skin may not turn fully yellow. If the mango is soft to touch and smells sweet at the stem, it is ready to eat!